BOGS is proud to partner with Roots Studio (https://rootsstudio.co), whose mission is to preserve these endangered art forms by digitizing and sharing them with the world, providing a crucial and sustainable source of income for the artists and their villages. This dotty print is inspired by kernels of maize—the Bhil’s (Madhya Pradesh, India) staple crop—each group of dots have multiple layers of symbolism. Stories, prayers, ancestors, memories and traditions are skillfully painted into a symphony of multihued and rhythmic dots.
- 100% Waterproof
- BLOOM eco-friendly, algae-based EVA footbed that helps clean polluted water habitats.
- Built in heel kick for hands free removal
- Crafted with ultra-soft and flexible rubber
- BOGS Max-Wick evaporates sweat to keep feet dry
- DuraFresh natural bio-technology activates to fight odors